Brazilian Keratin Treatment
Through the use of innovative and breakthrough bonding technologies, these treatments actually improve the health and condition of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle.
The end result is smooth, healthy, frizz-free hair with radiant shine!
What makes Blowout Brazilian professional smoothing treatments different?
They are the ONLY Professional Smoothing Treatments that actually improves the health of the hair. No Damage!
Entire in-salon treatment is completed in just 90 minutes!
No down time! The minute you leave the salon, you can wash and air dry your hair, workout, put your hair in a ponytail or clip and it will be smooth, frizz-free and radiant!
Results last up to 12 weeks.
Açai aftercare products ensure longest lasting results.
How to use:
1. Prepare the surface. Wash the hair with Brazilian Blowout Anti-Residue Shampoo, specially formulated to avoid stripping color. Be sure to really scrub around the hairline, nape of the neck, and from the mid-shaft down.
2. Towel dry the hair, just a bit, to extract the excess moisture from the hair. You need to keep most of the moisture in the hair for the Brazilian Blowout Professional Solution to absorb and spread evenly. If the hair dries during the application process, use a water bottle to re-wet hair to make it easier to apply and spread the solution.
3. Divide the hair into 4 even sections. You will start from the base of the head and work your way to the top.
4. Apply the Brazilian Blowout Professional Solution section-by-section, using an applicator brush and a comb to pull solution through the hair. When applying the solution, make sure you are dusting the product on the hair; apply directly to the root (not scalp) and work the product from root to end.
Less is more. For Short Hair use ¼ oz. to ½ oz.; Medium Hair use ½ oz. to ¾ oz.; Long Hair use ¾ oz. to 1 oz.
5 Blow-dry the hair as straight and smooth as possible. You can use either a paddle brush or a round boar bristle brush - whatever your professional preference. For best results, blow-dry the hair with as much tension as possible. When blowdrying, it is always recommended to keep the blow-dryer at least 2 inches away from the hair to minimize the steam released.
6. Flat iron the whole head of hair to seal the product into the hair. You should be using a professional flat iron that reaches 450 degrees. Depending on the condition of the hair, the flat iron temperature should range between 380 to 450 degrees (using lower temperatures for hair that is more damaged). You will take ½ -1½ inch sections, and apply the flat iron from root toend, using the same tension or pressure all the way down the hair shaft, easing off the tension through the ends. Pass over each section of hair at least 4 to 5 times. For a straighter appearance, pass over the hair 7 or more times.
7. Rinse the solution from the hair with warm water for 1-2 minutes (do not shampoo).
8. Blow dry the hair one final time and style as desired.
- Shampoo Anti Residue 1Lt
- Ultra Smoothing Solution 1Lt