The kit Fresh Pepper Hair Treatment is ideal to prepare the hair to receive a cut or a brush, with high yield. It assists in the cost-benefit of fast salon services. The great difference of this product is the sensation that it transmits to its client, making a simple cleaning of the wires in the lavatory in a unique and special moment, with an incredible energizing sensation that the essence of the pepper transmits.
Salvatore Cosmetics has been seeking in aromatherapy the secret to make your stay in the salon turn into a spa. The sensations line transforms a quick moment of a passage through the lavatory into a unique and unforgettable sensation.
The essence of pepper stimulates the circulation of the scalp and favors the growth, guaranteeing more force to the root. Its action helps in the reduction of hair loss.
• Best value for money
• Total cleaning of impurities
• High yield
• Different sensations for each product
How to use:
1) With wet hair, evenly apply Professional Fresh Pepper Shampoo on the hair and massage gently. Article 3 Distribution of the product to the tips, without rubbing the capillary fiber. Rinse with cold or lukewarm water, removing the product completely. Repeat the process. After a wash, remove excess water and apply the Professional Fresh Pepper Salvatore Conditioner.
2) Finished the cleansing process with the Fresh Pepper Professional Shampoo, remove the excess water and apply the Professional Fresh Pepper Conditioner, mechanical wicks, make the length for tips. With the help of a medium comb, evenly distribute. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse with cold or lukewarm water, removing the product completely.
1) Do not use plank on damaged hair, because as high temperatures of the equipment added mechanical mechanics of its use on the hair can damage a hair fiber.
2) Do not touch the yarn to remove excess water, as it can be damaged as capillary fibers. Dry the hair with the care and care that the hair deserves.
1 - Fresh Pepper Shampoo 2500ml
1 - Fresh Pepper Conditioner 1500ml
USA and Canada - 5 days Europe - 5 days Middle East - 6 days Africa - 7 days Asia and Oceania - 6 days South America - 6 days Spain - 12 days