Agi Max Kera-X System Treatment Step 2 500ml - Soller
The AGI MAX is an innovative process that transforms the hair without chemically altering the hair strands, but by sealing the hair in keratin. Keratin is the primary protein of the skin, hair and nails. The use of a keratin-based product adds moisture and strength to hair damaged by blow drying, coloring, and traditional relaxers.
What is the difference between a traditional relaxer and the AGI MAX? Traditional relaxers work by breaking the hair bonds and permanently changing the molecular structure of the hair. This method of straightening weakens and dehydrates the hair ultimately causing irreversible damage. Once the damage is done the only options are either learning to live with the poor results or cutting the hair. Furthermore, if your hair is color treated, processed, or already in poor condition the use of a traditional relaxer is strongly discouraged.
AGI MAX offers a gentle, commitment free alternative to anyone that wants to relax their hair but would like to avoid the destructive results of a traditional straightener. AGI MAX innovative treatments will never break the hair bonds, instead they will form a protective coating over the hair that will impart a brilliant shine.
How to use:
- Wash hair with step 1 max acted, massaging the hair until abundant foam.
- Repeat until the hair is completely clean. Note the areas behind the ear and neck.
- Thoroughly dry the hair with the help of only a hairdryer. Is not Necessary brush process.
- Divide the hair into 4 parts and put the step 2 Agi Max kera-x in a non-metallic container. With a brush apply the step 2 in each section of hair starting at the nape and following to the top of the head. Apply the product in small quantity, spreading all the wires enough to let them moist. Keep about 1cm away from the hair root.
- After the application of the product, wait 15 to 20 minutes for better absorption of the product by wires. Comb the hair back, keeping them straight.
- Divide the hair into 4 parts and start the brush process, piece by piece. Brush wires with the help of a hot dryer until the hair becomes loose. Then apply the ceramic board part by 10 to 20 times on each side. Wait 10 minutes for the hair gets cold.
- Rinse thoroughly with water at normal room temperature.
- Apply the balsam finish step 3 Agi Max throughout the hair massaging for about 3 minutes.
- Rinse the hair again.
- End drying the hair, without using the brush procedure to visualize the result.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin;
- In case of allergic reaction by skin contact, wash thoroughly with running water 10 to 15 minutes;
- Caution redoubled in clients with a history allergic to chemicals;
- Do not use on children, pregnant or lactating;
- Keep product in cool and airy places. Protect from sun, heat and humidity;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- Use strictly professional.
-1 Agi Max Thermal Reconstruction (Step 2) 500ml