ALLOPLEX is a fundamental tool for discoloration and coloring procedures. Its PRO.TECHNOLOGY technology allows ALLOPLEX to penetrate the wire and act faster than the Oxidizing Emulsion, protecting the wire during the process, allowing only the color change to occur. Thus, the damage is drastically reduced, and the hair is stronger, more resistant, and healthier.
Indication: protection against damage for staining and discoloration procedures
Main component: Pro Technology
Discoloration and Wicks:
- Quantity: 4ml for each 15g of Bleaching Powder
- How to Use: Mix the Bleaching Powder with the oxidizing emulsion, add 4ml of ALL.O.PLEX Nº 1 BLOKER for each 15g of bleaching powder. Mix and apply. After the time of action, rinse, wash with shampoo, remove excess water with a towel and apply ALL.O.PLEX Nº 2 CROSSILINK. Massage, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse. Finish as usual.
- Quantity: 4ml for each 60g of coloring
- Instructions for use: Mix the coloring with the oxidizing emulsion, add 4ml of ALL.O.PLEX Nº 1 BLOKER for each 60g of coloring. Mix and apply. After the time of action, rinse, remove excess water with a towel (DO NOT USE SHAMPOO) and apply ALL.O.PLEX Nº 2 CROSSLINK. Massage, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse. Finish as usual.
Smoothing and Permanent:
- Quantity: 15ml diluted in 60ml of water
- Instructions for use: After rinsing the Neutralizer, dilute in a spray bottle, 15 ml of ALL.O.PLEX Nº 1 BLOKER for each 60 ml of water. Spray all over the hair from root to tip and let it sit for 10 minutes. Without rinsing, apply ALL.O.PLEX Nº 2 CROSSLINK and let it act for another 10 minutes. Rinse and finish as usual.
- 04 All Nature Alloplex Blocker Nº1 12 ml
- 08 All Nature Alloplex Crosslink Nº2 12 ml