Prime, in its research laboratories, has developed the Impact Mask with web effect, which has the function of facilitating the distribution and absorption of the product, rebuilding the damaged and dry hair. In the restoration process, the mass return in the open cuticles provides intense shine, leaving the hair healthy and soft.
How to Use:
1. Wash hair with cleansing shampoo, remove excess water.
2. Prepare the required quantity of the product to be used and apply wick to wick. Let it act for 5 to 10 minutes. If you prefer to potentiate the treatment result, use the Hair Care Prime ampoules.
3. After the pause time, rinse with plenty of water to leave no residue.
4. "Finish as you wish."
If you choose to brush, use a thermal protector.
- Sunflower Oil: rich in vitamins A, B, C and, in addition to containing various minerals like iron, potassium and calcium, it is a powerful cuticle restorer, which helps maintain the water level in the wires.
- Shea Butter: An active nobleman that strengthens the hair fiber, protects against chemical damage and against solar radiation.
- Marine algae: found in the deep waters of the Pacific, being rich in amino acids, proteins, minerals and trace elements, promote the restoration of the lipid process and a complete reconstruction of the hair.
With this blend of innovative assets, we offer a mask with high nutrition and restoration power in chemically treated, damaged or dry hair. Its antioxidant action enhances and gives shine to the threads. End your treatment with Impact Mask and get extreme results.