PRIME, through its constant pursuit of beauty renewal, has launched a two-tiered stylist that has 15 magical benefits for all hair types. Its advanced formulation contains a variety of active compounds including:
- Tamarind: a hair tonic and tonic that re-hydrates natural hair, helps soften the hair, and makes it easier to lie down. It gives a soft touch and shine to hair.
- Silk protein: encapsulates hair to protect it from external damage, giving it flexibility and strength.
- Hydrogenated keratin: a noble active vehicle that gives strength, flexibility, and resistance to fibers.
- Indiana: rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, and C, containing the salts of metals, such as calcium, phosphorus, and iron. It acts as oxidation and dilutes the size, protects the hair against UV radiation.
- Coconut milk protein: contains a high proportion of lauric acid as well as vitamins C, B1, B3, and B6, essential minerals that form a layer of encapsulate the hair and protect it from external damage. It also has a strong effect to rid of wrinkle hairs, and effect an anti-oxidant, moisturizing hair, resulting in strong and shiny hair.
- Panthenol: is parallel to vitamin B5, in charge of increasing hair size because of its high water absorption capacity. It gives a complete repair hair wire, works as an antidote to the aging of the hair, protects against heat, and gives a touch of serum hair.
This blend of active compounds gives the hair 15 magic benefits from the first use.
How to Use:
- Shake well to mix the two phases.
- Remove the excess moisture from the hair with a towel and spray the conditioner with a distance of 30 cm over the hair. It is not necessary to rinse.
- Let it dry naturally or with a brush, using it as a finisher to give shine and protection.
- Can be reapplied as many times as desired, has no cumulative effect.
- Each hair strand of about 90% keratin is composed, so we developed the finest keratin for re-20 hair acids amino acids, glycine, alanine, serine, cysteine, tyrosine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, arginine, histidine, asparagine, glutamine, proline, Vernil alanine, valine, Treptovin, lysine, leucine, isoleucine, methionine, and threonine. Dates