Portier Cocoa Smoothing Treatment is a capillary alignment that cleans, treats, and moisturizes hair, leaving it with volume and frizz controlled naturally. This treatment is excellent for Afro hair and is compatible with any chemistry and hair type. It has a durability of 3 to 6 months, except for hair growth. The hair gains lightness, movement, and a three-dimensional effect.
The product's effect lasts up to 3 months, and special care can be reserved for differentiated hair. Portier Cacao is compatible with all types of substances, including guanidine, henne, staining, discoloration, thioglycollate, etalonin, and sodium hydroxide. Always check the health of the hair and perform a wick test before starting the process.
Which types of hair apply?
Portier Cacao is suitable for all hair types, especially afros, curly, thick, dry, and dehydrated hair.
TIP - In blond, fragile hair with previous chemical processes, always use the reduced board temperature in the sensitized parts due to the saturation of the hair.
How to Use:
1. Wet the hair and apply the anti-waste shampoo, rubbing well from the root to the tips, avoiding using the nail on the scalp. Rinse the hair and repeat the shampoo application, letting it act for a maximum of 20 minutes, checking the cuticle opening. Rinse all hair and dry it 100% with a dryer in hot air from root to tip.
Applying the Moisturizing Mask:
1. Divide the hair into 4 parts.
2. Start the application of the product with the help of a comb and brush in one of the parts, passing the product in wicks from the bottom up.
3. After applying to any hair, dry with cold air from 80% to 100% to evaporate the alcohol without causing discomfort.
1. Divide the applied part into thin wicks. With the board, give a pre-dried in the root, hold the board, position the comb in front, and descend from the root to the tips slowly, repeating this process 3 times in the same wick.
2. Do the same everywhere applied or wick to be sealed.
1. For sealing the cuticles, use a wide and a narrow board of good quality, high heating, and no opening in the closed positioning.
2. Separating the fine wicks, pass two boards, one after the other, to keep the hair warm, from root to tip, slowly for up to 15 times.
3. Repeat the entire procedure on the rest of the hair, doing one part at a time.
1. After sealing the cuticles throughout the hair, wait 5 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo and conditioner.
2. Comb the hair and dry it with the aid of a hair dryer.
-1 Portier Cacao Anti-waste Shampoo 250ml
-1 Portier Cacao Moisturizing Mask 250ml