Instructions for use: Creamy Oxygenated Water 10 vol. Tridium must be used in the preparation of hair colorings and discolorations in the amount indicated in the preparation of the product to be used.
- CAUTION. It contains substances liable to cause irritation or allergic reaction on the skin of certain people, so, before being used, you must do the touch test.
- Do not use on lashes and eyebrows.
- Do not apply if the scalp is irritated or injured.
- When handling the product, wear suitable gloves.
- Contains 3% Hydrogen Peroxide.
- External use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- In contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- In case of sensitization or accidental ingestion, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Keep the product in a cool, ventilated place, protected from light and with the lid tightly closed.
Touch test: Prepare a little of this product as if you were going to use it. Apply on the forearm or behind the ear and let it act for 30 minutes. Wash the area and wait for 24 hours, and if during this period there is skin irritation, itching or burning in or near the area, the person's hypersensitivity to the product is proven and, therefore, the product should not be used.
- -01 Tridium OX 20 Volumes 900ml