Dr. Therapy is a revolutionary hair treatment that offers 100% enzyme therapy and 100% aldehyde-free (formaldehyde, glutarol) brush with anti-frizz action. It is perfect for volume reduction, shielding, and hair straightening. The formula is enriched with Amino Acid Blend - High technology intensive repair that aims to restore the amino acids and nutrients lost through the use of chemical processes or natural wear, restoring the hair fiber. The product is enzymatic because it has in its composition the enzyme of pineapple, called Bromelina, which acts directly in the cortex of the hair fiber providing organic and safe straightening.
How to Use:
- Wash your hair with deep cleansing shampoo two or three times until your hair is clean.
- Rinse thoroughly. Pay close attention to the neck and the areas behind the ears.
- Using a hair dryer dry the hair from 85% to 100% by brushing the hair to help straighten the fibers.
- Divide the hair into 4 equal parts. Place the Dr. Therapy treatment in a non-metallic container. Using a coloring brush, spread enough to moisten the hair, wick the hair (thin layers), starting at the back of the neck and going to the top of the head.
- 50 to 60ml of the product is sufficient for a procedure
- Use a thin comb to help spread the product and remove excess.
- Apply the product longitudinally 1 cm from the scalp.
- After you have finished applying the product to the entire head, wait approximately from 50 minutes to 60 minutes for better absorption. Very important: The waiting time depends on the type and condition of the hair (see recommendation table in the procedure video, click here).
- Divide the hair into 4 parts again and using a dryer in the cold air position, dry the hair starting at the top of the head. Brush the hair keeping it straight.
- After drying the hair, begin the straightening process using a small, preferably good quality (titanium) iron pad at 400 ° F / 205 ° C (wick to wick), thin hair layers 15 to 20 times per wick.
- After finishing this process, wait 10 minutes for the hair to cool.
- Rinse hair thoroughly with water at room temperature.
- Apply the Dr. Therapy nutrition mask by massaging the hair for about 5 minutes. Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Wash your hair with Dr. Therapy Nutrition shampoo.
- Rinse hair with water at room temperature. Dry the hair with a towel to remove excess water and then dry the hair to finish the process.