Hair Relaxer Kit for Frizzy or Curly Hair
Get the smooth, controlled hair you've always wanted with our Hair Relaxer Kit. Perfect for thin, medium, or fragile thick strands that lack volume and resistance, this kit relaxes and smooths hair strands while controlling volume. Our modern formula with triple action and high technology guarantees great results and maximum conditioning in all steps.
- 1 Hair Relaxer Cream 225G - controls volume, smooths waves, and provides a smooth effect to hair
- 1 Liquid Activator Regular Strength 64ML - promotes relaxation of medium or thin threads that are resistant to straightening processes
- 1 Indicator Shampoo 80ML - promotes cleaning and removal of product from wires smoothly and without harming them
- 1 Corrective Conditioner 80ML - leave-in rich in emollient actives and cupuaçu butter, finishes hairstyle and seals cuticles after relaxing process
- Application Glove
- How to Use Brochure
Calcium Hydroxide and Guanidine Carbonate - penetrate the inside of the hair, changing its structure for a healthy and safe straightening.
How to Use:
- Add all the Liquid Activator Regular Strength to the Hair Relaxer Cream and mix until you get a homogeneous, slightly pink cream.
- Separate the hair into four sections, put on the Application Glove, check the break time indicated for your hair type (according to the How to Use Brochure), apply the cream in thin strands, with the help of the brush, in the direction from the roots to the ends (keep a distance of one centimeter from the root) and spread gently and stretch with the aid of a non-metallic comb until the desired effect is achieved.
- Rinse your hair with warm water, removing as much cream as possible.
- Apply the Indicator Shampoo, massage gently and rinse. Repeat the process until the foam comes out completely white.
- After thorough rinsing, apply a small amount of the Corrective Conditioner to the hair and brush gently.
Yarns with controlled volume, aligned, soft, and shiny.
- Do not apply to children, pregnant women, or nursing mothers.
- Always do the strand test before any chemical procedure.
- Hair that has previously been treated with Henê, Henna, Magnesium, Soda, Ammonia, Thioglycolate, bleached, or dyed with Ox 30 or 40 volumes should not be subjected to straightening with guanidine.