ExoHair Capillary Exoplasty is a revolutionary nanotechnological treatment for hair. It uses EXOVITIN® molecules to create a protein network that strengthens hair from the inside out, leaving it smooth and shiny.
If you've used chemicals like Nanotech Keratin, sodium hydroxide, lithium, or guanidine on your hair, wait at least 2 months before using ExoHair. Always perform a wick test before any type of smoothing to ensure safety.
Nanotech Keratin: This product can be used on any hair type as long as it meets normal resistance. Wet a wick and draw 10 strands at the ends. If it breaks easily, do not use.
How to Use:
- Wash hair with Exo Access Shampoo to remove all residue. Leave the product on for 3 minutes on the last application. Rinse with abundant water and remove all moisture with a blow-dryer.
- Separate hair into four sections and apply Exo Ultratech Keratin strand by strand, starting half a centimeter from the scalp and working down to the ends. Use a fine-tooth comb to distribute the product evenly.
- Leave the product on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse hair only with warm or cold water until the product is fully removed. Dry hair completely. If hair is unruly, blow-dry it to align the strands.
- Use a flat iron on completely dry, slightly pulled, and perfectly aligned thin strands at a temperature of 190 to 230 ° C for at least 12 times or more. This will achieve perfect hair alignment and intense shine. There is no need to wash hair immediately.
IMPORTANT: Avoid temperatures above 190ºC in blond, red, or light-colored hair. Waiting 24 to 48 hours to wash hair helps in the polymerization of Exovitin® Nanoparticles. It is strongly recommended to use the Exotrat Nano line to optimize the fantastic results obtained with Exo Nanotech Keratin.