La Grace is a capillary alignment system that treats, hydrates and recovers the full luster of the strands. Composed of anti-waste shampoo and thermoactivated conditioner, it has a formula that promotes total sealing of cuticles, reduces volume and eliminates frizz. It is compatible with any chemistry hair and can be applied as often as needed.
- Smooth effect on the first application.
- Promotes the sealing of the cuticle.
- Gentle formula, light and fast absorption.
- Removes the threads and prolongs the hairstyle.
How to use:
- Wet the hair and apply the anti-residue shampoo by massaging well all the hair from the root to the tips avoiding to use the nail in the scalp.
- Rinse the hair throughout their length, repeat the application of the shampoo, massaging all the hair well again.
- For more than once, rinse the hair.
- Apply shampoo again by repeating the same friction process.
- Let the shampoo act on the hair for 20 minutes, checking the opening of the cuticles.
- Then rinse all hair and dry it 100% with dryer with hot air from root to tip.
- Divide the hair into 4 parts and start the application of the product, with the help of the comb and brush on one of the parts passing the product in strands, from the bottom up.
- * Keep a distance of 1 to 2 inches from the scalp.
- After applied to one of the parts, remove all excess with a towel, use cool air drying 80 to 100%.
- Alignment / Cuticle Sealing / Finishing
- For the sealing of the cuticles it is necessary a wide and a narrow board of good quality, high heating and that there is no opening in the closed position.
- Divide the part applied in thin wicks, with the board, pre-dry the root, hold the board, position the comb in front and descend from the root to the tips slowly, repeating this same process 3 times in the same wick.
- Do the same everywhere applied, or by wick to be sealed.
- Separating in thin strands, pass two boards, one next to the other to keep the hair warm, from root to tip, slowly for up to 15 times.
- After finished, repeat the entire procedure on the rest of the hair, doing one part at a time.
- TIP: For a perfect result, the hair should be perfectly flat ironed from root to tip.
- After applying the treatment and sealing the cuticles throughout the hair, wait 15 minutes and wash the hair with shampoo and conditioner.
- Comb the hair and dry it with the aid of a hair dryer.
- Before carrying out the procedure it is essential to perform the allergy test.
- The ideal temperature of the boards should be above 180ºC on dark hair and maximum 160ºC on blond hair.
- Cuticle Dilator Shampoo 1000ml
- Thermoactivated sealant 1000ml