Nanovin A Coconut is ideal for Hair Growth Treatment, Rich in Vitamins A and E and with nutrients that nourish and repair your hair, such as coconut oil.
Benefits of Coconut Oil:
- One of the most used natural beauty products in the world. Coconut oil is rich in hair benefits, if you haven't tried it or don't know it, it's time to know everything about this powerful oil! Which, besides being fragrant, is very rich in vitamins, lipids and proteins.
- Penetrates in the Hair Axis: most oils do not penetrate the hair shaft, only moisturize the surface, but for penetrating the hair better, coconut oil is the favorite for those who need HAIR MOISTURE.
- Smoothes Dry Hair: do you know when you run your hand through your hair and the strands never realign? do they always look hard? Well, it needs softness, that touch of silk that we see a lot in shampoo advertisements. Then coconut oil resumes the appearance of smooth hair.
- Seals the Scams of the Wires: it wraps the wire with a protective layer, protecting it from external agents and moisture, improving frizz and protecting your hair. It also improves the appearance of split ends. Keeping hair more supple and soft.
- Shine to the Wires: exactly by penetrating and sealing the strands, with the scales closed and aligned the hair shine increases
- Works for All Hair Types: coconut oil works for all types of hair, straight, curly, blond and chemically treated. It is also suitable for oily, dry and mixed hair.
- Contains Antibacterial Properties: the scalp and hair are rich in bacterial content, but coconut oil is an effective remedy to deal with the problem. Coconut oil contains antifungal and antibacterial properties to protect against dandruff and lice. Both of these problems limit hair growth
- Provides Nutrients: the natural antioxidants and nutrients found in coconut oil will deliver critical features to improve your hair's smoothness and shine. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin K, iron and effectively eliminates dandruff by boosting hair growth.
Protein: fatty acids bind to protein in hair and protect the roots and hair strands from breaking. Lauric acid is found in coconut oil and has better results than other mineral or sunflower oils when it comes to improving hair health.
How to Use:
Apply the Nanovin Conditioner to a gentle massage. Let stand for 5 minutes. Rinse off
After dry hair and apply Nanovin Tonic massaging gently. Being able to leave it until the next wash. Do this procedure 3 times a week for 60 days.
-01 Nanovin Coconut Conditioner 250ml