The Lisorganic Kit is the perfect solution for all hair types. It includes an Anti-Residue Shampoo and a Progressive Lisorganic without formaldehyde. The Anti-Residue Shampoo has a pH of 7.5 and is carefully developed to promote deep cleaning in the threads, removing accumulated residues that leave hair heavy, opaque, and lifeless. It is also indicated to prepare and open the cuticle of the hair to receive hair treatments. The Progressive Lisorganic without formaldehyde has a pH of 4.0 and is formulated with Keratin, Sunflower Oil, Argan Oil, and D'Panthenol. It reduces volume, improves structure, and provides a smooth and natural appearance.
How to use:
- Wash your hair with Lisorganic Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- Shampoo included in the kit.
- Dry it 100% from the root to the tips.
- Apply the Lisorganic Semidefinitive from the root and spread to the tips. (Use a brush or your own hands (with gloves) + a comb)
- Let the product act for 50 to 60 minutes. (Do not exceed the indicated time)
- Rinse 50% of the product.
- Dry the hair with the dryer, finish with a brush and then pass the board through thin strands, 15 to 20 times
- Rock out.
- Lisorganic can be used in any chemical previously made in your hair, except for products containing Lead, no matter how small the percentage.
- Take an average of 7 days to apply Lisorganic after any hair chemical procedure. We recommend that you do a wick test before application, without exception.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding women can use the Semi definitive kit.
- Lisorganic has no contraindications for pregnant women and breastfeeding women, but medical advice is essential.
- Exatbel Anti-Residue Shampoo 1L
- Exatbel Semi Definitive Lisorganic 0% Formaldehyde Organic 1L