Indication: for chemically straightened hair
The Post Progressive line is suitable for chemically straightened hair, as it prolongs the smooth and natural effect of the strands with a progressive, definitive brush, straightening or relaxation.
Its formula contains a mix of oils including ojon, myrrh, cinnamon, and calamus, which provide nutrition, restoration, strength, shine, and intense hydration. These oils also help reduce frizz and work as smoothing agents for the cuticular surface.
Olfactory direction: floriental, fruity
How to Use:
- Apply shampoo to wet hair and massage gently with light circular movements. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- The conditioner can be used after the shampoo or after the hydration mask to seal the cuticles. Apply to the length and ends of the hair. Let stand for 1 minute and rinse.
- After washing your hair, apply the length mask to the ends. Massage and leave on for 15 minutes. If you prefer, use a thermal or aluminum cap. Then rinse and remove any cream residue from the hair.
- Apply a sufficient amount of the leave-in to the palm of your hands. Spread evenly over dry or damp hair. Model as you wish.
- Post Progressive Shampoo 300ml
- Post Progressive Conditioner 300ml
- Post Progressive Mask 300ml
- Leave in Post Progressive 150g