When hydrating and nourishing the hair, Aloe Vera is one of the favorite products of curly and curly hair. That's because this natural ingredient is rich in vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and B13, in addition to having 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and other powerful substances.
And that is why Aloe Vera is perfect for restoring dry hair, promoting a beautiful hydration to the strands, protecting them from the action of UV rays and granting more shine. In addition to Aloe Vera, the shampoo and conditioner in the line also contains rosemary and castor oil, two other very powerful ingredients.
Aaaah, and these products are 5 in 1, that is, they guarantee hydration power, strengthening, powerful rejuvenation, frill shine and strength for the hair to grow healthy and defined! In addition, they are vegan and liberated.
And to finish off the S.O.S Curls Aloe definition combing cream. In addition to Aloe Vera in its composition, it has Cocoa Butter, which is indicated for extremely dry hair, as it ensures hydrated, nourished, soft and even with a super shine. Incredible, right?
How to Use:
- With wet hair, apply Aloe Shampoo, gently massaging from root to tip. Rinse well.
- After washing your hair with Aloe Shampoo, apply the Conditioner massaging gently from the root to the ends. Rinse well.
- With clean and moist hair, apply the Aloe Combing Cream strand by strand, evenly in length and ends. If you want more volume control, apply also near the root. Disentangle with a wide-toothed comb and then knead them by starting the movement from the ends to the root. Repeat the movement of kneading and releasing as many times as necessary, this will assist in the formation of curls.
Vegan: #todecacho: yes / SOS: no.
Age: from 12 years old.
Product indication: wavy, curly, curly or in transition hair.
- 01 Aloe Vera Shampoo 300ml
- 01 Aloe Vera Conditioner 300ml
- 01 Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter Combing Cream 300ml