The perfect straight is the dream of many women. With Kaedo Cosméticos, this wish is easy to fulfill. The Veganliss line offers the ideal maintenance to prolong the smooth effect after a chemical procedure. It also provides more aligned wires and reduces the volume to reach a satisfactory result.
Veganliss Volume Reducer is an excellent vegan treatment that acts from the inside out and offers normal hair, with chemicals, thermal restructuring, and alignment of the threads, reconstruction, hydration, conditioning, shine. Made with vegetable oils from Tucumã, Macaúba, Café Verde, and Castanha do Brasil and Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Cupuaçu Butter, and a powerful blend of acids (Lactic, Hyaluronic produced through a fermentation process of vegetable bacteria and Glycolic acid). Together they adhere to the surface of the hair promoting the sealing of the cuticles, mass replacement, recovery of the capillary structure, and leave the hair hydrated and realigned since the first application.
- Vegan product
- No formaldehyde
- Straight and straight hair
- Single step
- Tucumã oil
- Macauba oil
- Green coffee oil
- Brazil nut
- Rice protein
- Lactic acid
- Hyaluronic acid
- Glycolic acid
How to use:
- Wash your hair with one of the Kaedo line shampoos, in order to remove the residues that are deposited on the hair fiber. If necessary, repeat the operation.
- Immediately afterwards, dry 100% of the wires to apply the volume reducer without dilution, starting at the root, respecting 0.5 cm of the scalp (never apply to the scalp).
- Leave to act for about 30 minutes to 1 hour and rinse the product 70% (In cases of curly hair, remove only 50% to obtain a greater straightening).
- Break Time: Thin and medium hair: 30 minutes. Thick or resistant hair: 60 minutes.
- Dry the hair completely with the aid of a hairdryer and flatten it strand by strand at least 10 times. It may vary depending on the board.
- 01 Kaedo Veganliss Progressive 1L