Indication: for damaged and dull hair
This line restores the wires slightly damaged by time or by mechanical processes, promoting hydration and nutrition. Its formulation has the extract of the pink corner, which protects and guarantees the conditioning and the luminosity of the threads. In addition to forming a film that adheres to the hair fiber, it also protects it from everyday aggressors and reduces the volume of hair.
Olfactory direction: floral fruity gourmand
How to Use:
- Apply shampoo to wet hair until it forms foam and rinse. Repeat the operation if necessary.
- Remove excess water and apply the mask strand by strand, from length to ends. Leave on for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly. To use as a leave-in, apply a small amount to wet or dry hair and do not rinse.
- Pass the conditioner through the length and ends. Leave on for 1 minute and rinse thoroughly.
- Place the leave-in cream on the palm of your hands and spread it evenly over the length and tip of the wet or dry hair. Finish as you wish.
- 1 – Haskell Quina Rosa Shampoo 500ml
- 1 – Haskell Quina Rosa Conditioner 500ml
- 1 – Haskell Quina Rosa Mask 250g
- 1 – Haskell Quina Rosa Leave In 240g