The ACC Hair line was specially developed to bring all beauty and delicacy to your life, through products with high quality, formulated with the richest raw materials of the cosmetic market, providing perfection and charm for you. Intensive enhancer of treatment and Active Cleaning.
The ACC Hair Progressive Realignment and Treatment was developed especially for all hair types. Its formula contains the best active ingredients in the cosmetic market, such as Amino Acids, Keratin, Collagen and Essential Oils, offering a deep reduction in volume, sealing the cuticles completely. Restructures hair fibers, aligning and smoothing. In addition, it fills the gaps in the wire structure, eliminating frizz completely. The result is a smooth, natural and long-lasting effect.
It is the only Progressive that leaves your hair straight for much longer, besides moisturizing and strengthening the strands;
The Pre-Repair Shampoo has the ability to promote the effective opening of capillary cuticles, facilitating the penetration of the active components in the inner part of the hair fibers, without damaging the strands;
The Progressive ACC Hair Treatment and Realignment is enriched with Amino Acids, Keratin, Collagen and Essential Oils. These actives deeply moisturize the hair and keep hair straight for longer, eliminating Frizz, in addition to sealing cuticles, reducing volume and waves. Your hair will be disciplined and with an extraordinary shine.
Progressive 0% formaldehyde, does not harm health, can be used by everyone!
How to Use:
- Wash your hair with the Pre Repair Shampoo Happens, apply a sufficient amount of Shampoo and wash the hair massaging repeatedly and gently, rubbing in the opposite direction of the cuticles along the entire length of the hair, after that rinse the hair abundantly to remove all Shampoo;
- Rinse and repeat this process once more (Wash your hair with Pre Repair Accontece Shampoo 2x), Rinse thoroughly to remove all Shampoo;
- With the hair already cleaned with the Shampoo Pré Reppair Accontece and partially dried with a dryer, divided into quadrants, apply the Treatment and Progressive Realignment ACC Hair evenly over the entire length of the strands, strand by strand, with a fine comb towards the root to the tips;
- Keep the strands aligned and leave the treatment for 30 minutes, then run the comb again to realign the strands and leave another 10 minutes;
- Right after 40 minutes have passed, rinse the hair thoroughly to remove the product completely; (Our Progressive does not need to be in the hair, the hair can be rinsed normally to remove the product, in cases of more voluminous hair it is advisable to rinse, remove 70% of the product, leaving 30% in the hair)
- With a dryer, dry your hair, make a brush and then straighten your hair at a temperature of 180 ° (Blond hair) and 230 ° (Dark hair).
- 01 - Pre Repair Accontece Shampoo Anti-Waste 1L
- 01 - ACC Hair (Progressive) Treatment and Realignment 1L